- K.R. Eberhardt, (with R.L. Watters, Jr., E.S. Beary, J.D. Fassett),
Isotope dilution using inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry
(ICP-MS) as a primary method for the determination of inorganic
elements, Metrologia, to appear.
- K.R. Eberhardt, (with S.D. Phillips), Guidelines for expressing
the uncertainty of measurement results containing uncorrected bias,
NIST Journal of Research, submitted.
- K.R. Eberhardt and M.S. Levenson (with R.G. Gann),
Fabrics for Testing the Ignition Propensity of Cigarettes,
Fire and Materials, to appear 1997.
- L.B. Hare (with G. Britz, D. Emerling, R. Hoerl, J. Shade) How to
Apply Statistical Thinking Effectively, Quality Progress, to appear.
- E.S. Lagergren, (with D.P. Bentz, E.J. Garboczi) Multi-Scale
Microstructural Modelling of Concrete Diffusivity: Identification of
Significant Variables, Cement, Concrete, and Aggregates, submitted.
- E.S. Lagergren, (with S.G. Malghan, R.S. Premachandran, R.K. Khanna) An Improved Method of Silicon Nitride Powder Processing, Powder Technology, submitted.
- S.D. Leigh (with D. Duewer, L. Currie, D. Reeder, H.K. Liu,
J.J. Filliben, J.L. Mudd), Interlaboratory Comparison of DNA
Autoradiographic Profiling Measurements. IV. Protocol Effects,
accepted by Analytical Chemistry.
- M.S. Levenson and K.R. Eberhardt (with W.T. Estler, S.D. Phillips,
B. Borchardt, T. Hopp, M. McClain, Y. Shen, X. Zhang), Practical
Aspects of Touch Trigger Probe Error Compensation, Precision
Engineering, to appear 1997.
- M.S. Levenson, Removing Quantization Noise Using Wavelets,
Proceedings of the Section on Physical and Engineering Sciences of
the 1996 Joint Statistical Meetings, to appear 1997.
- M.S. Levenson, An Overview of Statistical Uncertainty
Analysis, NIST Special Publication on the 1996 Measurement
Quality Conference, to appear 1997.
- W.S. Liggett (with K.W. Moon and C.A. Handwerker) An Experimental
Method for Refinement of Solderability Measurement, Soldering
and Surface Mount Technology, to appear.
- W.S. Liggett (with A.R. Olsen, J. Sedransk, D. Edwards, C.A. Gotway,
S. Rathbun, K.H. Reckhow, L.J. Young) Statistical Issues for
Monitoring Ecological and Natural Resources in the United States,
Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, submitted.
- H.K. Liu, (with J.T. Hwang) High-dimensional empirical linear prediction
with application to quality assurance
in industrial manufacturing, submitted to Technometrics.
- H.K. Liu, High-dimensional empirical linear prediction, Advanced
Mathematical Tools in Metrology III, to appear.
- A.L. Rukhin
Linear Statistics in the Change-Point Estimation and Their
Asymptotic Behavior, Canadian Journal of Statistics, Vol 24, 1996.
- A.L. Rukhin, (with M. Baron)
Asymptotic Behavior of Confidence Regions in the Change-Point Problem,
Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, Vol 47, 1996.
- A.L. Rukhin,
Change-Point Estimation: Linear Statistics and Asymptotic Bayes Risk,
Mathematical Methods of Statistics, Vol 6, 1997.
- A.L. Rukhin,
Statistical Estimation of a Subspace in a Complex Space,
Random Operators and Stochastic Equations, 1997.
- A.L. Rukhin,
Information-Type Divergence When the Likelihood Ratio Is Bounded,
Applicationes Mathematicae, Vol 26, 1997.
- M.G. Vangel, ANOVA Estimates of Variance
Components for Partially-Balanced Mixed Models,
Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference,
- M.G. Vangel, One-Sided -Content
Tolerance Limits for Mixed Models With Two
Components of Variance, Technometrics,
- A.L Rukhin and M.G. Vangel, Estimation of a
Common Mean and Weighted Means Statistics,
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
- M.G. Vangel and A.L. Rukhin,
Maximum-Likelihood Analysis for a Series of Similar
Experiments, Biometrics, submitted.
- M.G. Vangel and M.S. Levenson (with M. Behlke, R. Saraswati, E. Mackey,
R. Demiralp, B. Porter, V. Mandic, S. Azemard, M. Horvat, K. May,
H. Emons, S. Wise), Certification of Three Mussel Tissue Standard
Reference Materials (SRMs) for Methylmercury and Total Mercury
Content, Fresenius' Journal of Analytic Chemistry, to appear
- D.F. Vecchia, H.K. Iyer (with P.W. Mielke), Moments and p-value
bounds for distribution free matched pairs tests,
for The Journal of the American Statistical Association.
- C.M. Wang, H.K. Iyer (with E.B. Brown), Tolerance intervals for
assessing individual bioequivalence,
Statistics in Medicine, in press.
- C.M. Wang, (with C.T. Lam), A mixed-effects model for the
analysis of circular measurements,
Technometrics, to appear.
- C.M. Wang, J.D. Splett, Consensus values and reference values
illustrated by the Charpy machine certification program,
Journal of Testing and Evaluation, to appear.
- C.M. Wang, (with K.B. Rochford, A.H. Rose, P.A. Williams, I.G. Clarke,
P.D. Hale, G.W. Day), Design and performance of a stable linear retarder,
Applied Optics, to appear.
- C.M. Wang, (with J.R. Juroshek, G.P. McCabe), Statistical analysis
of network analyzer measurements,
IEEE Trans. Instrumentation and Measurement, submitted.
- C.M. Wang, (with P.A. Williams, A.H. Rose), Rotating-polarizer
polarimeter for accurate retardance measurement,
Applied Optics, submitted.
- C.M. Wang, (with K.B. Rochford), Accurate interferometric
Applied Optics, submitted.
- C.M. Wang, (with A.H. Rose, S.M. Etzel), Verdet constant dispersion
in annealed optical fiber current sensors,
Journal of Lightwave Technology, submitted.
- G.L. Yang, The Kaplan-Meier estimator,
Encyclopedia of Statistical Science, Wiley, 1997, to appear.
- G.L. Yang, Le Cam's procedure and sodium channel experiments,
Research Papers in Statistics and Probability, a Festschrift for
Le Cam, 1997, Springer-Verlag, to appear.
- G.L. Yang, Markov Chains and Nerve Impulses: An Interface between Statistics and Neurophysiology , A festschrift for S. Kotz., 1997,
Wiley, to appear.
- G.L. Yang, (with D. Pollard, E. Torgersen), Co-editor, Research
Papers in Probability and Statistics: A festschrift for Lucien Le Cam,,1997,
pp. 470, Springer, to appear.
- G.L. Yang, Comparing censoring and random truncation via
nonparametric estimation of a distribution function, Statistical
Challenges in Modern Astronomy, II, Springer,
E.D. Feigelson and G.J. Babu, eds, to appear.
- G.L. Yang, (with S. He), The strong law under random truncation,
- G.L. Yang, (with S. He), Estimation of the truncation probability
in the random truncation model, Annals of Statistics
- N.F. Zhang, Detection Capability of Residual Control Chart for Stationary Processes,
Journal of Applied Statistics, to appear in 24(2), 1997.
- N.F. Zhang, Autocorrelation Analysis of Some Linear Transfer Function Models and Its Applications in the Dynamic Process Systems, to appear in Lectures in Applied Mathematics: Proceedings of 1996 AMS-SIAM Summer Seminar.
- N.F. Zhang, Estimating Process Capability Indices for Autocorrelated Processes, submitted
for publication, 1996.
- N.F. Zhang, A Statistical Control Chart for Stationary Process Data, submitted for
Date created: 7/20/2001
Last updated: 7/20/2001
Please email comments on this WWW page to