- K.R. Eberhardt, Uncertainty Analysis Case Studies, part of the
series on Statistics for Scientists and Engineers, NIST, Gaithersburg,
MD, June 10 and 17, 1996.
- L.M. Gill, Reference Materials: An Overview to Understand the Needs and Uses,
CENAM, Queretaro, Mexico, October 28, 1996.
- L.M. Gill, Reference Materials: Design Issues in the Certification of Reference
Materials, CENAM, Queretaro, Mexico, October 29, 1996.
- E.S. Lagergren, Design of Experiments, Statistics for Scientists & Engineers Series, Gaithersburg, MD, November 8, 15, and 22, 1996.
- M.S. Levenson, Intervals and Uncertainty Analysis, NIST,
Gaithersburg, MD, April and May, 1996.
- M.G. Vangel, Statistical Methods for Composite
Material Basis Properties, a short-course presented
at the Composite Materials Handbook meeting, Schaumburg,
IL, September 12, 1996.
Date created: 7/20/2001
Last updated: 7/20/2001
Please email comments on this WWW page to