- K.J. Coakley,
The Warmest Day of Any Week Tends to be the First or Last Day of
to appear in the February 2000 issue of
Bulletin of the American
- K.J.Coakley, A.V.Clark, C.S.Hehman, Empirical Modeling of Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducer Data, accepted for publication in
Measurement Science and Technology
- K.J.Coakley with
(A.V.Clark, C.S.Hehman, and P.A.Fuchs), The Effect of Material Inhomogeneity on Ultrasonic Stress Measurements Using a Small-Aperture
EMAT, submitted to
- K.J.Coakley and P.Hale, Alignment of Noisy Signals, submitted to the
on Instrumentation and Measurement
- C. Croarkin (with G. W. Mulholland, N. P. Bryner),
Measurement of the 100 nm NIST SRM 1963 by Differential Mobility
Analysis accepted in a technical journal.
- C. Croarkin (with G. W. Mulholland), Specific Extinction Coefficient for Flame Generated Smoke, in draft.
- W.F. Guthrie (with B.W. Mangum and G.F. Strouse), Report to the CCT
on Key Comparison 3 (Comparison of the Realization of the ITS-90 over the
Range 83.8058 K to 933.473 K), Report of the Comité Consultatif
de Thermométrie and Metrologia, to appear.
- C. Hagwood, (with L. Rosenthal) Reliability of Conformance Tests, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, submitted.
- C. Hagwood, (D. Shephard, R. Fields), Evaluation of Lead-Free Soldered Joints, Journal of Testing and Evaluation, submitted.
- R.N. Kacker, N.F. Zhang, On line Control Using Integrated Moving Average Model for Manufacturing Errors Journal of Applied Statistics, submitted.
- R.N. Kacker, A Method to Quantify Uncertainty Due to Bias in Chemical Analysis, Proceeding of the Year 2000 Measurement Science Conference on CD-ROM, Anaheim, CA., submitted.
- S.D. Leigh, (with C.M. Chernick, K. Mills, R. Toense)
Testing the Ability of Speech Recognizers to Measure the Effectiveness
of Encoding Algorithms for Digital Speech Transmission,
Computer Speech and Language (UK), to appear.
- S.D. Leigh, (with J. Verkouteren)
New Low-Index Liquid Refractive Index Standard: SRM 1922,
Fresenius' Journal of Analytical Chemistry, to appear.
- S.D. Leigh, (with R.D. Shull, R.D. McMichael, L.J. Swartzendruber)
Absolute Magnetic Moment Measurements of Nickel Spheres,
Journal of Applied Physics, to appear.
- W.S. Liggett (with S.R. Low, D.J. Pitchure, and J. Song), Capability in Rockwell C scale hardness, to appear in the NIST Journal of Research.
- C.M. Wang, (with C.N. McCowan, T.A. Siewert, D.P. Vigliotti) Reference
Materials for Weld Metal Ferrite Content: Gage Calibration and
Material Characterization, submitted to Welding Journal.
- G.L. Yang with K.J. Coakley,
Likelihood Models for
Two-Stage Lifetime Experiments,
to be submitted to Physical Review E, pp. 25
- G.L. Yang, (with S. He), The strong convergence of the integrals
with respect to the product-limit estimate under random truncation and
censoring, to appear in Statistics and Probability Letters, pp. 15.
- J.H. Yen, An Estimate of Effect Size based on the Mann-Whitney Statistic,
submitted for publication.
- N.F. Zhang, Statistical Control Charts for Monitoring the Mean of a Stationary Process, submitted for publication.
- N.F. Zhang, Effects of Using Generalized Moving Averages of Stationary Process Data and Their Application, submitted for publication.
- N.F. Zhang,(with M.T. Postek, A.E. Vladar, R. D. Larrabee), Potentials of Online Scanning Electron Microscope Performance Analysis using NIST Research Material 2091, 2000 Proceedings SPIE, to appear.
Date created: 7/20/2001
Last updated: 7/20/2001
Please email comments on this WWW page to