- How many cyclic components?
- Dominant cyclic frequencies?
- Vertical Axis: Variance (Power)
- Horizontal Axis: Frequency (cycles per observation)
- Only 1 dominant frequency
- Dominant frequency near .3 cycles/observation
- NIST/SEMATECH Handbook Chapter:
- 1. Process/Product Exploration
- Jenkins and Watts (1968), Spectral Applications
and Its Applications, Holden-Day.
- Bloomfield (1976), Fourier Analysis of Time
Series, John Wiley and Sons.
- Granger and Jatanaka (1964), Spectral Analysis
of Economic Time Series, Princeton University